KFC shall no more be.

When: 12/11/17
What: Deep fried Chicken Wings and a Red Bull. 
Where: Outside of a shopping centr
Location: Strasbourg, France




A KFC resto is located right at the entrance of a medium sized shopping centre, facing Mac D. 
I guess this bucket is the biggest size you can get, and honestly: I stopped counting all the buckets left aside outside the shopping mall. 
I'm not sure what size this bucket is, but I guesstimate it's a medium sized bucket of about 12 wings and/ or tenders. I visualize teenagers overestimating their stomach capacity, and then don't even bother to throw it in the bin
However, this bucket here was quite empty compared to some others I've come across.
How much does such a bucket full of chicken wings cost? How much money do they throw away?

Comments